Inkfillers ApS is committed to protecting your personal information.
We know how important it is to protect your information, and with an Inkfillers account, you can always be sure that your personal information is protected.
Our goal is to ensure that you always feel safe when we handle your personal information.
We thus handle your personal information in accordance with the applicable law and this personal data policy at any time.
We handle your personal information if you have an account at Inkfillers.com (CVR nr. 38109901).
We are responsible for handling your personal information.
Our contact information is:
We are not subject to the requirement for a Data Protection Officer (DPO).3. Why do we handle your personal information?
We handle your personal information for the following purposes:
- When you create an account at inkfillers.com.
- When you hand out your information to a studio that use inkfillers.com
- By contact by phone or by mail for help and guidance on inkfillers.com
We only process personal data about you for specific purposes, as mentioned in paragraph 3, and we only process the personal information that is required. We handle the following categories of personal information about you:
Mandatory Personal Information:
- Information about your agreements with studios on inkfillers.com
Information about your agreements with us
The above-mentioned information is all so-called "ordinary personal data", jf. GDPR art. 9 stk. 1.5. How we collect your personal information
We only collect your personal information directly from you as you enter via inkfillers.com. However, we may also receive or obtain personal information about you from studios on inkfillers.com for which you have provided your information.6. Why are we allowed to handle your personal information?
In order to process your personal data, we need a legal basis (legal basis). The basis for having to handle your information depends on the individual situation.
- Most of our processing of personal data happens because it is necessary to be able to provide the service you expect to receive inkfillers.com in relation to your account (ie "contractual obligation" according to the EU Personal Data Regulation - hereinafter referred to as GDPR - Article 6, paragraph 1 (b).
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can write to Inkfillers ApS, Spurvevej 5, 8700 Horsens or send us a message via your account to Team Inkfillers on inkfillers.com.7. How do we share your personal information?
Inkfillers employees have a duty of confidentiality regarding your circumstances and must not unlawfully disclose or disclose information that they have become aware of in connection with their work. We only disclose information to the extent that we are entitled or obliged to do so by law or when we obtain your consent to it.
We can share your personal information with the following:
Studios and their employees on inkfillers.com with which you have agreements. However, only your name. We never pass your email or phone number or other personal information to anyone.
However, if you pass your e-mail or phone number or other personal information yourself, then the studio and its employees you have given it for access to it.
We will, in accordance with the general regulation on data protection, type. 5 (1) (e) only store personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data in question is obtained or further processed.
We will generally save your personal data until you choose to delete them, or your account at inkfillers.com has not been active for 3 years.
All infomation in Inkfillers is stored encryted and securly on servers in the EU. Some information like images and videos is cached on nodes outside the EU to optimize your experince.
We also keep your data private for our internal employees as all sensitive data are encrypted and masked.
A few high-level employees will have access to your data, but all of theses employee are required to use several extra security messures, such as two-factor authentication and more.
All images that you post to your account give us your consent to display for other accounts on inkfillers.com.
If you no longer want your pictures to be available, you can delete them from your account at inkfillers.com at any time.
We often use various images in, for example, newsletters and social media, but only pictures that you have made public. If you do not want your pictures to be used then you can mark them at any time as private, just for friends or delete them.
A cookie is a passive file and cannot collect information on your computer, spread computer viruses or other malicious programs. It is anonymous and contains no personal information. Cookies are used by virtually all websites.
You generally have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data (GDPR art.15 / insight law)
- You have the right to correct / correct any inaccurate personal data (GDPR Article 16 / Right to Correction)
- You have the right to have personal data deleted if they are no longer required to fulfill the purposes for which they have been collected or processed (GDPR Article 17 / Right to Delete).
- You have the right to obtain limitation on the processing of your personal data (GDPR Article 18 / right to limitation of treatment)
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to request limited processing of your personal data (GDPR Art 21 / Right of Objection)
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent. Your withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data made before you withdrawn your consent (GDPR Art. 7 No 3 / Conditions of Consent)
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (GDPR Article 20 / Data Portability).
Conditions and limitations may be related to the above rights. It is therefore not certain that you, for example, have the right to data portability in special cases - it depends on the specific circumstances that apply in connection with the data processing.
You can always file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate in Denmark:
Borgergade 28, 5. sal
1300 København K
Tlf. 33 19 32 99
e-mail: [email protected]
Last updated on January 1, 2019.